Brands have entered the world of Facebook. You've probably hit "like" on a few of your favorites, or maybe on a friend's business. But why? Why do you like brands or not like them? Let's take a look at the statistics:
What are They Thinking?
According to Vertical Response, 87% of people do like a brand on Facebook. Out of these:
- 82% think it's a good place to get in touch with or interact with brands
- 35% feel like they're listened to by brand on Facebook
- 75% for more connected to a brand they like on Facebook
- 69% have liked a brand's page just because they saw a friend like it
- 50% think the brand's Facebook page can be more useful than their website