Why We Love Hubspot's Social Media Tool
Posted by Nikki Wardle on Mar 26, 2015 12:36:36 PM
As some of you may know, Tribute media recently became not only a Hubspot user, but a Hubspot Partner. We can't rave enough how much we love this tool. Everything from the dashboard to the reporting. It's robust, logical and extremely user friendly.
The Hubspot social media tool is one that we have found an amazing amount of value on, and we have used tools like Hootesuite, Flitter and Buffer (just to name a few) so we know what is out there. Below are some of the key points on why the Hubspot social media tool blows the other platforms out of the water.
- Inbox – HubSpot has made it simple to see on one stream of who has commented on a post, started following you, retweeted or shared a post, and who messaged you. All and on one screen. It takes minutes to respond to your audience on all your platforms and engage with your audience, which is key.
- Monitoring – This is where you can setup individual tabs to watch any social media stream that you are interested in. What your are clients doing, who's talking about you, what the people in your area are doing. Again, all this information on one screen.
- Publishing History – The Published screen shows all of your past posts in every platform, how many clicks each post has received and what posts are getting interactions. It's so simple to see what your audience likes and doesn't like so you can plan your blogs accordingly.
- Scheduling: both automated and manual - This is where you can save some serious time. Spend one hour writing out your social posts, and they will be sent out during the entire week. You can also set your blog posts to automatically send out when they are published. That feature alone has saved hours a week for us.
- Reports – This tool gives great visual tools for comparing time frames, platforms, channels and reach of each of your social media platforms. It's easy to tell whether when one platforms is more popular with our audience than others or if a platform you are using is a complete waste of your time.
Above is just the very tip of the iceberg of why Hubspot is such an amazing marketing tool. We even have some of our clients using the tool, and they agree with us, Hubspot has streamlined their marketing process. If you want to chat about what Hubspot and Tribute Media can do for you, feel free to contact us anytime.
Written by Nikki Wardle
Nikki has a degree in Marketing from Boise State University and has been an Inbound Marketing Specialist at Tribute Media since 2014.