How to Set Up Your Business on Twitter
Posted by Sarah Wai on Aug 9, 2017 11:00:00 AM
Why Use Twitter for Your Business?
Setting Up Your Business on Twitter
1. Set Up Your Account
Click "Next" and update your information if you need to. The click "Sign Up" and Twitter will ask you to verify your phone or email. You will then need to choose a profile picture; your company logo is a perfect option.
2. Make a Bio That Encapsulates Your Business
3. Use an Image that Defines Your Company
4. Announce Yourself With Your First Tweet
5. Find the Right Audience to Follow
6. Tell Your Network You're on Twitter
7. Get the Tools You Need to Simplify Posting
8. Make Your First Twitter List
Construct a Plan for Twitter
Written by Sarah Wai
Former Content, Email, and Social Media Marketing Specialist of Tribute Media. Bachelor of Science in Digital Communication Arts and Master in Business Administration.