How to Get Your Business on Twitter
Posted by Sarah Wai on Aug 9, 2017 11:00:00 AM
Why Use Twitter for Your Business?
Getting Your Business on Twitter
1. Pick Your Username
2. Make a Bio That Encapsulates Your Business
3. Use an Image that Defines Your Company
4. Announce Yourself With Your First Tweet
5. Find the Right Audience to Follow
6. Tell Your Network You're on Twitter
7. Get the Tools You Need to Simplify Posting
8. Make Your First Twitter List
Construct a Plan for Twitter
Written by Sarah Wai
Content and Email Marketing Specialist of Tribute Media. B.S. in Media Communications. Certified in Hubspot, Inbound Marketing, Contextual Marketing, and Email Marketing.