10 Steps to Get Your Business on Twitter
Posted by Wally Narwhal on Oct 21, 2014 11:00:00 AM
Why Use Twitter for Your Business?
10 Tips for Getting Your Businesses on Twitter
1. Pick the best username
2. Make a bio that encapsulates your business
3. Use a photograph or picture that defines your company
4. Announce yourself by sending your first tweet
5. Find the right audience to follow
6. Tell your network you're on Twitter
7. Get the tools you need
8. Make your first Twitter List
9. Save some searches
10. Unite your touch points
Written by Wally Narwhal
Wally overseas (get it?) fun and silliness at Tribute Media as the company's acting mascot and unicorn of the sea.