"We knew going into this project that the possibilities were endless when it came to inbound marketing opportunities. Everyone at Intermountain Pet Hospital was excited to offer education to their clients and potential clients to demonstrate their expertise."
-Corey Smith, Web Strategist
- Their original website lacked an intuitive interface for users. There was too much going on and not enough direction.
- There was no marketing strategy in place, so we were starting from scratch.
- The little marketing material Intermountain Pet Hospital was outdated, not engaging and did not help the customer through the buyers journey.
- Content creation and distribution
- Lifecycle marketing
- Personalization within all content (landing pages, emails, blogs, etc.)
- Multi-channel marketing
- Integration of all content creation, publishing, and analytics tools
Within the first few months alone, in 2015, Intermountain Pet saw:
166% increase in organic traffic
400 new leads and happier clients
Average visitor-to-lead conversion rate over 9%
95% increase in Facebook users and 27% increase in Twitter followers
100+ new customers generated from website leads
Over $117k in recurring revenue
After a year of Inbound Marketing efforts, in 2016, Intermountain Pet saw:
More than 50,000 visits to the website
More than 1,450 new contacts captured by the website
551 of those new contacts converted to customers
An average of almost $850 spent by each new client in a 12-month period
A total of over $460k in annual revenue
Intermountain Pet Hospital clients now have an intuitive and easy to navigate website experience that provides them with the information they desire. The website is designed to be informative with helpful resources within the site pages and the blog. Intermountain Pet is also now able to track users, their behaviors, and how they are utilizing the website. This has greatly expanded their inbound marketing abilities.
Underdog to Top Dog
"Our experience with Tribute Media has been fantastic! Web marketing can be a complicated strategy for small business, and the entire team at Tribute Media has done a great job educating us as well as getting to know our business personally. We truly feel that this process has been a collaborative effort from the start. Tribute Media has proven to be a team of professionals working together to create the best possible outcomes for our business."
-Kim Mulvahill, CVT, Hospital Administrator