Despite having an online presence, General Cardiac Tech was finding that their Heart Hugger™ Sternum Support Harness website was not generating very many leads. The content was outdated and the user experience wasn't what it could be.
They felt that their website lacked the right kinds of content to direct website visitors through the buyers journey, and they were right! There were holes in their content that needed to be filled to generate leads from hospitals and other medical facilities that provide postoperative solutions to patients.
To aid General Cardiac Tech in reaching their sales goals, the Tribute Media team:
- Built a modern website that is user-friendly and is laid out in a way that their buyer personas can easily find the information they are searching for.
- Created an interactive content tool called the Benefit Calculator that helps medical professionals calculate the cost of infections for their hospital, and consequently reveals the need for implementation of Heart Hugger™ hospital-wide.
- Began a proactive approach to content that optimizes and improves all existing content for search engines and for people to encourage greater visibility in search and increased conversions on the website.
- Focused on creating content that specifically answers questions and solves problems that medical professionals are facing when it comes to patient postoperative care.
- A jump in organic search traffic from roughly 600 visits a month to over 2,000 visits a month- a 333% increase in organic traffic per month.
- A site-wide conversion rate of 7.13%, including them in the top 25% of sites to have conversions over 5.3%+. (The average conversion rate across industries is 2.35%)
- Search engine optimized content that also answers the questions of people visiting their website (especially essential after Google's BERT algorithm update that happened in 2019)
- A website experience and content that effectively moves buyers through the buyers journey