Content Writer - Contract position
Tribute Media has opportunities for freelance copywriters to add to our talent pool to fulfill a variety of content needs for our clients across multiple industries. This position pays per assignment and consists of writing blog posts and other web content. It is a long-term, remote, contract position. This job includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Writers are responsible for:
- Writing on assigned subjects
- Providing appropriate titles, headings, and calls to action
- Meeting an approximate word count, ranging 300 to 1000
- Providing a short description
- Research of a particular industry as assigned
- Writing in Markdown
- Including keywords (provided) in the titles, headings, and content
Tribute Media needs content written for clients each month. These clients vary from law offices to office technology companies, and we write content related to their industry. Our goal is to provide each client with quality, custom content in a timely manner.
Writers we work with have:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- The ability to offer a unique perspective on a given topic
- A writing style that is mostly free of grammatical errors and is concise and accessible
We work with writers from all different lifestyles, locations and schedules, and because of this we are very flexible as far as workload and turn-around time. Some writers take as many as 60 blogs per month; others take as few as 4. These blogs are returned in weekly installments per our instructions when the assignments are sent.
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to careers (at)
Both your resume and cover letter should be PDF files. Please include the subject line "Application to Write for Tribute Media".