- Writing on assigned subjects
- Meeting an approximate word count
- Writing in Markdown
- Understanding given website's voice, style, and published content
- Providing appropriate titles, headings, and calls to action
- Including keywords (provided) in the titles, headings, and content
Freelance writers we work with have:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- The ability to offer a unique perspective on a given topic
- A writing style that is mostly free of grammatical errors and is concise and accessible
Tribute Media will set the strategic direction for each assignment by providing the topics, keywords, and resources.
The number of blogs you take on every month varies. Tribute Media has some writers who write 60 blog posts a month, and some who write as few as four. This will be discussed after you have been hired.
What We Pay
Payment per blog varies based on complexity of topic, word count, and/or research required.
How to applyIf you are interested in writing for Tribute Media, please email careers at tributemedia.com. Please use the email subject line “Application to Write for Tribute Media.” Please send us a writing sample in the body of the email (no attachments), along with the best way and time to contact you.
The hiring process will include four test blogs. If they are of the quality we are looking for, you will be paid for those four blogs and we will outsource more content to you.