Are you organized and have an eye for detail? Do you love to jump in and make people's lives easier? Have a "can-do" attitude? We are looking to add a need-anticipating Office Assistant that can take care of the office and everyone in it!This is a part time position, averaging 20-25 hours per week, Monday – Thursday in our Meridian office.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet and take care of guests at front desk
- Answering and routing phone calls, being our gatekeeper
- Maintain professional and clean work environment for employees and guests
- Must manage database including creating new clients, projects, contracts and contacts in client management system
- Support all departments of company with various tasks
- Data entry
- Keep the coffee coming!
- Errand running
- Event planning and set up
What You Need:
- Minimum of two years direct and/or related administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must follow directions closely
- Gravy: mind reading capabilities (JK…kind of)
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude
- Great sense of humor, enthusiasm and team mindedness
- Must be a problem solver and must learn new technologies quickly
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment for assisting team members
- Demonstrated proficiency in web applications, especially Google's suite of tools
- Able to use various web based apps for everything from keeping our projects organized to telling the social media world what Tribute Media is up to
- Demonstrated experience using the internet as a research tool, when in doubt...Google it!
How to Get it:
Please send your résumé and cover letter to careers @ tributemedia dot com in a PDF file format. Include in the subject line "Office Assistant Position". Include in your cover letter why you think you are the right person to take care of our team.
For more information on what it is like to work at Tribute Media, visit our Careers Page.