Front End Developer
Are you a skilled front end web developer? Do you have strong HTML, CSS and JQuery talent?
We are an established web company. We have developed a reputation in providing web design and digital marketing services for companies in the United States, Canada and Australia. We are continuing to grow and want to find the best talent to help with that growth. We are looking to add talented front-end web developer to our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate efforts with lead designer to develop powerful websites and web presentations, primarily in the Drupal CMS or HubSpot COS.
- Take primary lead on all HTML/CSS projects
- Support Inbound Marketing and Growth Driven Design campaigns
- Provide design and user-interface-related support for existing websites
- Module development as necessary and as appropriate
What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years experience with HTML, CSS & JQuery. (preferred 5+ years experience)
- Very artistic mind
- Demonstrated experience in a mainstream content management system: Drupal (preferred), HubSpot COS (preferred), WordPress, Joomla, etc
- Enthusiasm to learn on a daily basis
- Strong Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop skills. InDesign a bonus
- Must understand PHP well enough for most CMS theme development
- Experience in responsive theme development. Understanding of Materialize CSS and Bootstrap frameworks a bonus
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Great sense of humor, enthusiasm and team mindedness
How to Get it:
To apply send your cover letter and résumé to careers (at) tributemedia (dot) com with the subject "Front End Developer."
Please include your résumé as an attachment in PDF format. Include in your cover letter a link to two or three examples that exemplify your work and your desired income level.