Client Success Coordinator
We are an established web marketing agency with an excellent reputation for providing web design, web development, and inbound marketing services, both here in our local Greater-Boise market, as well as across the US. We are always looking for the best talent to help us grow, and we are currently looking to add a Client Success Coordinator to our Meridian, Idaho team.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
- Small to Medium-size business owners
- Marketing department heads
- build a new website that supports their marketing efforts
- create and/or execute their marketing strategy
- supplement marketing efforts and fill talent gaps on their internal teams
- Tribute Media’s fulfillment team to ensure work is completed to client expectations and timelines
- Tribute Media internal sales and marketing to ensure successful handoff from sales process to client onboarding and retention
What You'll Do
- Be the main point of contact for clients engaging Tribute Media for website projects and ongoing marketing engagements
- Manage client expectations through regular communication about project scopes, timelines, and deliverables
- Work closely with the fulfillment team to communicate clients’ needs and feedback throughout the website development process, as well as ongoing web marketing activities and campaigns
- Participate in or conduct meetings with clients to plan marketing strategies and report on results of marketing campaigns and other activities
- Make routine phone calls to client’s to make sure their needs are being met
- Manage execution of client marketing strategies and make sure work is assigned out to appropriate team members
- Help Tribute Media maintain recurring revenue base through account retention and renewal
What You Need:
- A desire to delight clients in every interaction and always solve for the customer
- Experience in a client-facing account management, building and maintaining relationships, and managing expectations
- Experience using web applications and Google tools
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively drive client meetings
- Background in providing excellent customer service
- Problem-solving and issue resolution skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
Perks of Working at Tribute Media
- Four-Day Work-week! (Mon-Thur)
- Award Winning Culture
- Beautiful historic office space in Meridian Downtown
- Health Insurance and HSA Contributions
- Open vacation policy (after 6 months)
- Profit sharing bonuses and retirement contributions after 12 months
- And not to brag, but there's ice cream sandwiches in the freezer right now.
If you think you can bring your own unique touch to our team, start a career with us! To apply, please send an email to careers (at) tributemedia (dot) com with your brilliantly crafted cover letter that shows how totally awesome you are in your customer service skills and your understanding of the digital marketing world.
Both your resume and cover letter should be PDF files. Please include a subject referencing the "Client Success Coordinator" position.
For more information about what it's like to work at Tribute Media, visit our Careers Page!