Wecome back to another Drupal 7 FAQ support tip. In the last blog post, I mapped out how you can fix broken links in your website. Now I'll walk you through now to add images to your site. It's quite simple as you will see.
Adding An Image
Adding an image to a page is similar to adding a link, with a few differences.
- Log into your site, then go to the page where the link in question lives.
- Click the edit tab at the top of the page, and this will take you to a screen that allows you to edit the page content.
- Then click in the content where you would like the image to be placed.
- From the toolbar, choose the add image button either this or this .
- The Image Properties window will pop up.
- Click the button that says browse server.
- This will bring up a new overlay with a few options down the left and at the top.
- On the left side, make sure you are in the folder called "imce"
- Click the Upload button, then click Choose File which will bring up the file browser.
- Select your image then click Open. Once it shows the file name next to "choose file" click Upload.
- Now double click the name of your file in the list.
- The overlay will disappear, and you will be back at the Image Properties window.
- Adjust the fields there as you like, then click ok.
- Save the page and view the final product.
That's it. Come back soon to get more tips and tricks for your Drupal 7 site!